Thursday, September 20, 2007

Missing Nukes and Bin Laden

Missing Nukes and Bin Laden

Was it a conspiracy to attack Iran? How the hell these people died? Why the American B52 bomber was loaded with nuclear warheads?

Minot AFB Clandestine Nukes 'Oddities' --By Lori Price, Updated: 19 Sep 2007

The following section was compiled by 'The Pundit.' Since the Minot story broke a week ago about the missing nukeclandestine operation from Minot, we have the following (for those who are paying attention):
1. All six people listed below are from Minot Airforce base
2. All were directly involved as loaders or as pilots
3. All are now dead
4. All within the last 7 days in 'accidents' [Not all of them --LRP]

Silly me, seeing more than there is to this story. I guess this is just another coincidence.
But no doubt now that there will be more coincidences in the near future because as I have stated before, you need about fourteen signatures to get an armed nuke onto a B-52, and they may have told their wives and friends.
"The Pundit"

Minot Base Officials Say Airman Dies While On Leave 12 Sep 2007 The Minot Air Force Base said an airman has died while on leave in Virginia. Airman First Class Todd Blue, who was 20 years old, died Monday while visiting with family members. The statement did not say how he died. The base said Blue was a response force member assigned to the 5th Security Forces Squadron. [The primary mission of the 5th Security Forces Squadron is to 'provide 24-hour law enforcement and security services for the 5th Bomb Wing and all tenant units assigned to Minot AFB.' "Guardians of the Upper Realm" --The host wing on Minot Air Force Base, the 5th Bomb Wing operates the B-52H Stratofortress aircraft to provide global strike and combat-support capabilities to geographic commanders. B-52 Stratofortress - Mission --Air Combat Command's B-52 is a long-range, heavy bomber that can perform a variety of missions... It can carry nuclear or precision guided conventional ordnance with worldwide precision navigation capability.]

AF Secretary Visits MAFB 14 Sep 2007 The top civilian in the Air Force spent the afternoon at Minot Air Force Base today. Michael Wynne, the Secretary of the Air Force, arrived at the base about 1 PM to get a personal look at how nuclear weapons are stored, protected, and handled. His visit comes two weeks after a B-52 bomber loaded with six nuclear warheads was flown from Minot to Barksdale Air Force Base.

Staging Nukes for Iran? By Larry Johnson 05 Sep 2007 My buddy... reminded me that the only times you put weapons on a plane is when they are on alert or if you are tasked to move the weapons to a specific site... Barksdale Air Force Base is being used as a jumping off point for Middle East operations... Why would we want to preposition nuclear weapons at a base conducting Middle East operations? His final point was to observe that someone on the inside obviously leaked the info that the planes were carrying nukes. A B-52 landing at Barksdale is a non-event. A B-52 landing with nukes. That is something else. Now maybe there is an innocent explanation for this? I can’t think of one. What is certain is that the pilots of this plane did not just make a last minute decision to strap on some nukes and take them for a joy ride... Did someone at Barksdale try to indirectly warn the American people that the Bush Administration is staging nukes for Iran?
'Opposing' view: The following email was sent to CLG on 19 September, anonymously.
Hello there,
I’m a Staff Sergeant in the US Air Force. I do network security, so, that’s why I’m emailing anonymously, even though I really don’t feel it’s necessary. I’m just paranoid like that, which is why I’m pretty good at my job. ;) Also, parts of what I’m putting in here are probably classified, which is the primary reason I’m sending this anonymously.
Anyway, I see a lot of people posting on Reddit about government conspiracies about nukes and things like this. It’s frustrating for me because it’s really very silly. Please, let me explain some background, to help you all understand what’s going on in the background for the Air Force:
Minot AFB is a dead-end base. It’s the abyss of the Air Force, the saying goes “Why not Minot?” They have major retainability problems there – people volunteer to go to Iraq, Korea, anywhere just to get out of there. Beside its location (middle-of-nowhere North Dakota), the base has very little real mission and spins its wheels forever in drills that all result in the end of the world since it’s a nuke base designed to fight the Cold War. But, there is no Cold War for them to fight (at least not one that Minot’s golden piece of real estate would be useful in fighting), so its people probably feel pretty worthless and tired of fighting the now non-existent Soviet Union. The base has already been re-aligned (more on that in a moment) and it’s probably going to be BRACed into a regional airport in a few decades. Ellison AFB in South Dakota has already had its closure decided.

One of the biggest problems with killing off Minot is its core mission – all of the nukes it has. Its weapons capability is moving to Barksdale AFB in Louisiana as the AF further consolidates after the Cold War and infrastructure budget cuts because of Iraq et al. Moving weapons capability to Barksdale, in real world terms, means moving the actual missiles that would deliver the nuclear warhead to Barksdale. No big deal, conventional weapons move all the time. Nuclear warheads, however, when transported for these reasons, are moved by the Department of Energy – a very time consuming, expensive, and burdensome process that someone else will have to figure out much later once they finally decide to close the base.
So, the Air Force’s solution is to move the missiles, and leave the warheads behind, to be dealt with one day when all of us are retired and don't have to worry about it. That’s what SHOULD have happened. So the mission itself was pretty normal otherwise. (It may actually be intentional to leave things this way, to prevent Congressional involvement, as whatever Senator is from ND is probably desperate to keep Minot around as long as possible; leaving the nukes, but operationally stripping the base serves both sides purposes).

The mistake, and the reason everyone now knows about this, is that the warheads weren’t removed from the missiles being moved to Barksdale. I bet the guys on the ground in Barksdale were sure as shit surprised when they cracked the payload open and saw a warhead. ;)

I know as much as I do because I work with a cross-trainee whose last base was Barksdale as a munitions specialist. He was involved in this process there; along with the various other missions Barksdale has (it’s a pretty critical base in the AF). Anyway, you would think there would be a pretty clear checklist for all of this, but apparently no one even bothered. Doing what they do day-to-day, is pretty standard operating procedure. People get lazy when they do the same thing day after day, and there’s no less than a half dozen teams who would be transferring these weapons around from storage until they’re loaded. The idea of someone dropping the ball in the AF is not exactly unusual (quite common, actually, heh), especially when 4:30 rolls around and everyone wants to go home. If the next step is to hand it off to the guys who remove the warhead, and it’s 1630 on a Friday, hell, let’s just leave it until Monday, since the mission doesn’t fly until Tuesday anyway. Monday rolls around, someone else takes over, and doesn’t know the job wasn’t finished on Friday. There SHOULD be some paper trail for that kind of thing, but then, like I said, people are lazy. Oh, and Minot usually fails its nuclear operational readiness inspections. ;) Sorry to kill your confidence in the military.

I’ve seen too much crazy stuff to believe in some massive conspiracy, there’s too many people involved. You’d have to kill like 50 people to “cover up” moving nukes to Barksdale. Plus, what would it achieve? There’s already more than enough nukes at Barksdale to blow the world up 3x over. Who needs 6 more? Seriously? Plus, more accidents occur with conventional than nukes, since nukes are computerized and designed to be super-duper safe. Conventional weapons are built by the lowest bidder. [Yikes!] I’d be more worried about a fully-loaded F16 flying around NYC after 9/11 sucking up a bird than a B52 with nukes flying around without anyone knowing it was loaded with nukes. The pilots couldn’t "secretly" be in on it and launch them, the interface wouldn’t be installed, the COMSEC material wouldn’t be available, etc. You’d have to kill half the base to hide the paper trail necessary to give the pilots the ability to launch.
Several people dying from Minot is bad, of course, but then, crazy stuff happens. Motorcycle accidents, mind you, are the #1 non-war cause of dead in the Air Force. The Captain who died wasn’t a pilot (he was Combat Weather, as evidenced by his pewter beret in the photo linked from your site). Captains are a dime a dozen, just like the Security Forces troop who died. Yes, a part of the Security Forces Squadron mission there would be do defend the nukes, but he’s not at all involved in any of the process. He stands outside the door and checks IDs. Seriously, that’s it. I have 5 cops (as they're generally called in the Air Force) I deal with every day where I work because I do computer stuff, and they have zero clue what’s happening behind the door. They spend most of the day on the phone chit chatting with friends at other security posts about the latest dorm gossip about who slept with whom.

So, to conclude, just chill out a bit about the conspiracy, it’s kinda silly. Plus, again, what would be the point? It’s not a big deal to authorize a nuke mission. After 9/11 the entire Barksdale arsenal was loaded and on the flightline ready to fly. I wouldn’t sweat 6 who someone forgot to unload.
Feel free to republish, maybe it'll educate a few people.
Rebuttal to 'Opposing View' The following email was sent to CLG on 19 September.
Subject: comments closed?
I’m NOT anonymous, and I take issue with the anonymous "ssgt" statements.
I’m a cold war vet from the US Navy, one who worked as part of an operation designed to exhaust and bankrupt the Soviet military, by constantly testing their limitations. This SSgt is a defacto shill for a propaganda machine.

Bullsheep. Plain and simple. IF this "SSgt" was actually just debunking a load of Steaming Holstein, none of his command would have much issue with any of his statements, especially publicly available facts such as retention rates and base activities that are noted on,, wikipedia, and many other websites worldwide. There is no need to be anonymous when you’re not releasing classified data, is there? Saying "there is not a plot" is not contrary to secure data, even if there is not a plot.

6 people dying within days of a world-record nuclear screw-up is decidedly newsworthy, and suspicious, in itself. The rate of fatalities in the military isn’t that high even in war zones.

The "Decider" has already stated that he believes the USA has the right to bomb Iran, and that he will not certify that he’d refuse to use nukes. "No option is off the table" as he is fond of saying. I think that’s pretty damn clear, being as it is coming from the Commander In Chief.

The military reporting of these incidents is itself contrary to military secrecy, reason, and law. I suspect an altogether different agenda. I believe that this high-level press coverage of a screw up, carrying nukes on B52s, is designed to use the US Media [gasp, they’ve never done that before!] to pressure Iran to meet US demands.
The US military would never release to the public any real classified data, especially including data about moved or missing nukes, without authority from the White House.
The US media is NOT entitled to print or distribute classified information, and is NEVER brought-in as it was in this case, so rapidly or on such an elemental and critical faux paus.
The only logical excuse for the sudden and detail-filled news coverage of this event is that of an intentional release of data for political purposes.

Declaring that the US Military is lying in the media isn’t illegal provided that one does not expose any actual events or secrets, or violate the UCMJ by disobeying a direct order. All soldiers still have their civil rights. These rights are merely waived as needed for valid military purposes, as it is the job of a soldier to take abnormal risks and bear state secrets.

If it was really a secret, the anonymous sergeant would now be a traitor to the USA, just by talking about it. Thus, the implication that the letter is legit, is ALSO an implication that the letter is NOT legit. There is no need to be anonymous if it’s not a secret. QED. This is an example of a circular argument.
Thus, "I" am not violating any UCMJ or Federal laws by stating that it’s bunk. You can’t cite me for a double negative: I’m stating that what doesn’t exist, doesn’t not exist. We call that the First Amendment, and whether Dumbya likes it or not, it’s still in force. I’m saying that there is no pink elephant.
The missiles were moved, without any doubts, intentionally; OR The missiles were never moved and the press coverage is based on propaganda to scare Iran; OR the missiles were moved and the press coverage is based on propaganda to scare Iran. You can’t prove or disprove what the US military has done without EXTERNAL data. They’ll say whatever they want to suit themselves.


Don Lee E3/EW US Navy vet ASWOC 574 Jacksonville FL Top Secret and other clearances [inactive]

Email this page to a friend
Permanent URL for this page:

CLG Index

Last updated: 09/20/2007 09:25:29

Copyright © 2007, Citizens For Legitimate Government ® All rights reserved.

--- In, "union_faruque" wrote:
Missing Nukes and Bin Laden

Please check the link should you wish.
Air Force investigates mistaken transport of nuclear warheads

Air Force investigates mistaken transport of nuclear warheads
Story Highlights

All stateside Air Force fighter, bomber flights to be halted September 14
Plane was moving missiles whose warheads were supposed to be removed
Nuclear warheads were accidentally left on the missiles, military officials say
Public was never in danger; nukes could not have detonated, spokesman says

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Six nuclear warheads on cruise missiles were mistakenly carried on a flight from North Dakota to Louisiana last week, prompting a major investigation, military officials have confirmed.
A B-52 is seen on the ground at Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana, in this file photo.
The plane took the cruise missiles from Minot Air Force Base to Barksdale Air Force Base for decommissioning Thursday, the Air Force said.

"This is a major gaffe, and it's going to cause some heads to roll down the line," said Don Shepperd, a retired Air Force major general and military analyst for CNN.

Shepperd said the United States had agreed in a Cold War-era treaty not to fly nuclear weapons. "It appears that what happened was this treaty agreement was violated," he said.

The warheads should have been removed from the missiles before they were attached to the B-52 bomber, according to military officials.
Watch the report on the military's investigation »

The crew was unaware that the plane was carrying nuclear weapons, the officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the extraordinary sensitivity and security surrounding the case.

The mistake was discovered after the plane's flight to Louisiana.

Minot Air Force Base is in north central North Dakota, and Barksdale Air Force Base is in northwest Louisiana near the Texas border.

Pentagon press secretary Geoff Morrell made clear that concerns about the "error" had escalated to the highest levels.

"Secretary [of Defense Robert] Gates was quickly informed of this incident ... and he has been receiving daily briefings from Gen. Buzz Moseley, the Air Force chief of staff, on actions that the
Air Force is taking and the progress of their investigation," Morrell told reporters Wednesday.

"I can also tell you that it's important enough that President Bush was notified of it."
Democratic Rep. Ike Skelton, head of the House Armed Services Committee, called the revelation "deeply disturbing." He said Wednesday that the committee will press the military to "strengthen controls" after the incident.

Military officials told CNN that the incident was a major breach of security rules surrounding nuclear weapons. One official said that he could not recall anything similar happening.

The Air Force announced that all flights of fighters and bombers in the United States will be halted on September 14 to allow for a review of procedures.

Once the mistake was discovered, the Air Force immediately began an inventory of all of its nuclear weapons, a military official said.

Maj. Gen. Douglas Raaberg, director of Air and Space Operations at the Air Combat Command in Langley, Virginia, has been ordered to investigate how the nuclear-tipped missiles were flown across the country without anyone knowing, officials said.

The squad commander responsible for the munitions has been relieved of duty, and several others have been "decertified" from handling
nuclear weapons, officials said.

A military official told CNN there was no nuclear risk to public safety because the weapons were not armed. Officials believe that if the plane had crashed or the missiles somehow had fallen off the wings, the warheads would have remained inert and there would have been no nuclear detonation, though conventional explosive material in the warhead could have detonated.

Military officials also say the missiles could not have been launched because of multiple security procedures required to be enacted before any launch would have been authorized.

Shepperd agreed with military officials that the situation could not have caused a nuclear detonation.

But he added, "Any time you have nuclear material on board, if the airplane crashes, nuclear material can be spread in the immediate area of the crash, so you get radioactivity in the immediate area of the crash."

"This is serious business, but it was not dangerous business," Shepperd said.

The story was first reported by the Military Times, a group of privately published newspaper.

--- In, "union_faruque" wrote:

Missing Nukes and Bin Laden

Our Moral Rights and American Duty are two carcinogenic clusters in USA, UK and Australia.

However, in this
link one of the stories makes an attempt to talk about the six pilots who handled missing nukes are now dead! What do you know about it? Do you remember the story where the US bomber loaded with six nuclear warheads by mistake?

Apart from the
CNN,, Boston Globe, Wikipedia and a few `scary canaries' no one is talking! But again Persecuted and Oppressed Minority must not be ignored!

Pearl Harbour, Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11 of 1967, 9/11 of 2001 and Mistaken Nukes point out to people who control America.

Iraq pullout would hurt Israel and Iraq Was Invaded to Secure Israel!

Free America Now, Religion and Terrorism, Ershad Manji, African Intelligence Agencies, Bachehaye_Iran, Glory4you

Monday, September 10, 2007

Legal Action and Yahoo Customer Care

Legal Action and Yahoo Customer Care

The Yahoo Customer Care should have restrained from temporarily suspend/inactivate email without contacting or consulting Faruque Ahmed.

I hope this mater would be resolved without legal action and at this stage only Yahoo can facilitate this.

--- In, "mamubhi" wrote:

Frivolous and Vexatious Michael Jools

Frivolous and vexatious Jools and Bradley basically lost at the NSW Supreme Court as reported earlier. They also lost at the NSW TDA AGM other day. The membership expelled both of them from the NSW TDA for a number of reasons and offences Jools and Bradley have committed.
The Yahoo Customer Service Centre went on to listen to some false and unsubstantiated allegations of ill-motivated Jools and Bradley as well as a few of their `cult' followers false and creative complaints against honest and hardworking . The Yahoo CS also made a decision without proper investigation and the YCS failed to hear or even ask a question to! Naturally, a decision of this nature denies natural justice and places obstruction to free speech and investigating reporting.

--- In, "mamubhi" wrote:

Further to
Jackson of Yahoo Customer Care Ted, Earnie and Faruque sat at the bar table as a team and spoke as a team. Earnie called Jools a liar in front of the judge. Jools was alone at the bar table. His cult followers were not around him. Jools's unreasonable and unlawful demands were rejected by the judge. The TDA executive committee in their letter already allowed Jools and Bradley to present their case at the AGM despite strong opposition from the membership. I suspect the Judge worked out the fact that Jools was a liar, frivolous and vexatious person (I gained the impression from the judge's angry voice when he said, "what do you want Mr. Jools"). Jools gained nothing at the court.

At the end of the day, democracy and free speech will win.

--- In, "Cabbie Rights" wrote:Re: [ozcabs] Contact Details/Website for Victorian Taxi Driver's Association

Good on you Wally.

Had a look, nice site and simple to navigate.Good luck and please free to learn from the mistakes of the NSWTDA.Hmmm......we got to get us a chaplain, I am sure the confessions he would hearwould drive him insane.
Any voulanteers?........hey a new Ctee position for the NSWTDA........a chaplaina.k.a........ a psychoanalist........Even the judges wig at today's supreme court hearing could be seen sheddinghair......
Thank God, Farouque was not allowed to speak......The judge would have beentotally bald by then.....
I must admit Hirsch presented himself very well and professional even though hewas not dressed the part, fancy turning up at the Supreme Court in Track Topsand it looked like he slept in them too. Oh well I suppose anarchists havelittle respect for law and order.
On the otherhand, I was surprised at Joolsy's presentation, although dressed thepart, he seemed to be lost for words....not like you Michael, did the cat getyour otherwise witty and sharp tongue?
Lol we should have had Gerrard there, now that would have been entertaining,...........I can just imagine Gerard and Farouque at eachother......Sic em lads...............After throwing the gavel at that pair,the judge would have to get the new APEC anti terror squad to remove them aseven the bailifs would run for cover.......
Sorry peeps, I have been drinking heavily again, todays events somewhat un nerved me. Jesus I need a bloody holiday.


----- Original Message -----From: Wally HuntTo: Thursday, August 30, 2007 5:56 PMSubject: [ozcabs] Contact Details/Website for Victorian Taxi Driver's Association

Hi People,

Well It's been a long time coming, but the new website of the VTDA is up and running, you can look at this link.


Sources: ozcabs and Free America Now

--- In, "union_faruque" wrote:
Frivolous and Vexatious Michael Jools

From: "miranda Devine"
View Contact Details
To: taxi_faruque@...
RE: frivolous and vexatious complaints
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 00:52:53 +1000

miranda Devine wrote:

Thank you Faruque.
All the best,

Miranda Devine
The Sydney Morning Herald &The Sun-Herald
201 Sussex Street
Sydney 2000
02 9282-1102

The NSW TDA Executive Committee has unanimously rejected Michael Jools's illegal, immoral, unethical and squarely false claims yesterday. The Committee also rejected all of those false complaints against Faruque Ahmed and therefore the Yahoo, Google or any other organisation must note and instantly reject Michael Joolse's frivolous and vexatious complaints. It appears the graduate of
House of Australian Vagabond Dictators" Jools did not like Adolph Hitler to Ross Nelson! However, Jools or anyone is welcome to defend or refute any untrue claims/allegations made against him or anyone for that mater in any of these webs, blogs or newsgroups.

--- In, "destodesperate" wrote:

For the information of Committee the following post is in the Pending tray at Forum. As I disagree with many aspects of its claims to factual reporting, IF it appears on Forum it should be responded to in quite some detail which I won't take time out of a shift to do now.However I DO believe that you should all look very closely at the following:Your comments (ideally at Sunday's committee meeting)on whether or not it should appear on Forum at all are welcome.


From: "joolstaxi99" <>Date: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:25 pm
Subject: letter to NSWTDA
Michael Jools
120 Evans St,
PO Box 322 Rozelle NSW 2039

Mr. Ted Hirsh
The Secretary
Alexandria NSW 2015

This letter is to express my concern for the future of the NSW TDA if it were to continue to be represented by such a pompous and incompetent fool as yourself, and such a malicious and irresponsible person as your committee member, Faruque Ahmed.Two deposits of $40.00 each were made on 26th June to the account of the NSW TDA by me through the Commonwealth Bank. They had detail in account description of "joolsnelson" and "bradleyhadid" , and not of "julesnelson".My Bank transfer system does not permit the use of an alpha numeric mix or of space slashes. The request to use the Taxi Authority number as a reference is not universally practicable. The form which seeks to verify membership detail was so ill prepared as to not contain the NSW TDA BSB Number, and the request is merely to return a `corrected' form. There is no particular reason to return an update form of which all details are correct, nor is this described as a renewal form.The payments are not in respect of renewal applications for membership. They are payments for the renewal of membership of Michael Jools, Ross Nelson, David Bradley and Mohammed Hadid.I note that Nelson and Hadid have both received new (and rather crudely altered) membership cards, although these have been denied to myself, Michael Jools (not `Jules') and Bradley. All four of us have however received communications from the TDA advising of an Annual General Meeting on Father's Day September 2nd which presumably were sent to all financial members. I expect to receive a membership card prior to the AGM.These communications do not provide the normally expected details of Agenda, Treasurer's Report for consideration, Notices of Motion, nor the rather basic nomination form for elections.I request also therefore that a proper Notice be sent, and one which includes all of the Notices of Motion now before the Committee. If you wish for comment on all or any or any parts of those Motions, please advise me so that I may prepare a comment to balance any comments the committee may wish to advise to members. Both such comments should of course be in writing and accompany the Notice of Meeting so that all members can be aware of proceedings.That is the transparent and proper way.Last year, when Hirsch moved and spoke in favour of his own suspension from the Committee, and rejected mediation from the Community Justice Centre, after he had called an illegal meeting, he then withheld all the minutes and records.After last years' elections Hirsch, Ahmed and a few others disrupted meetings. They even called in the Police to disrupt a genuine taxi drivers meeting, which aimed at following the rules, and informing drivers about the state of the industry. They then suspended the President, but have refused to have a meeting for members to ratify their decision. Now Hirsch again refuse to have a mediation session with the Community Justice Centre as provided in the Department of Fair Trading's Association model rules. In the whole year there has not been a single General Meeting. And now we have a stuffed-up AGM.The person, Faruque Ahmed, who posts unsolicited e-mails, blogs and forum –type under several different names addresses and pseudonyms, is certainly an "idiot savant", without the savant. His last few diatribes, some of which impute and claim relationship with the NSWTDA, and appear to speak on its behalf, reflect very badly on the sanity and commonsense of taxi drivers, and should be repudiated by the NSWTDA. I have contacted Yahoo to express these concerns, and of my personal concern at his defamatory and racially motivated attacks.In the interests of taxi drivers self respect, and respect by the community towards taxi drivers, I suggest that this person be appropriately restrained.Michael Jools Friday, August 10, 2007By the way…. The ATDA has won a 6% Fare increase

Free America Now

Thu, 09 Aug 2007 18:50:21 +0000

i want say any thing because i have more respect than you fool go and see a doctor may be steel a hope in recovery...? after all 50/50 chance ?????????????????????????????????????????????

--- In, "union_faruque" wrote:

Enough is Enough

Further to
Adolph Hitler to Ross Nelson and "Sick Mick - LOL", a number of NSW TDA members rang me up and said, they will not be attending the Annual General meeting, if Jools and Bradley are invited. I can understand the sentiment behind such expressions. However, we have to convince our members to follow the democratic way and vote out this House of Australian Vagabond Dictators graduated from Robert Woodger.

It is true people are sick and tired of them. Because of these greedy and self centred people we have lost many opportunities and time. Enough is enough.

Despite all of our difficulties, I am hoping to have three letters before the AGM and possibly at the next committee meeting.
1. Letter to the Minister for Transport re our safety,
2. Letter to the same Minster and Phil Simpson regarding the proposed regulation,
3. Letter to the Airport people cc to Minister for Transport and WorkCover NSW.

Source: Free Australia Now